Your generosity helps support our programs and allows us to continue to grow. We greatly appreciate any donation, no matter how big or small; and every contribution helps. There are many ways to donate! Monetary donations are primarily used for educational and philanthropic programs and donations of tools, parts and used bikes are recycled and put back into use. Used bikes that are donated may be parted out, refurbished, sold as is, or set aside for our Bicycle Repair Class (and subsequently for the Biggest Little Commuter Program) or the Freewheels for Kids programs. Whatever it is, your donation helps get functional bikes into the hands of those who would not otherwise have access to them. If you would like to make a monetary donation, the buttons below allow you to make a one-time or recurring donation via PayPal. If you would like to support a specific project or program, or have an idea that you would like to fund specifically please contact us. We also welcome monetary donations in the following ways:
- Send a check to: Reno Bike Project 541 E.4th St. Reno, NV 89512
- Come to the shop and donate with cash, check or credit card (and buy a bike while you are in!)
- Donate online (simple, fast, and secure)
One-Time Donation With Option to Recur Monthly (via PayPal):
Recurring Yearly Donations (via PayPal):
Bikes, Bike Parts, and Accessories
We will take any bikes or bike parts in any condition. We will take bike donations during open hours. Please do not leave bike donations behind the shop without informing us.
We greatly appreciate any and all tool donations; however bike-specific tools and metric tools are the most utilized in the shop. Tools donations can be dropped off at the shop during open hours, or if you have a large donation we can arrange to pick it up.
Wish List: Updated 6/16
RBP is additionally asking for in-kind donations that will help us achieve our mission. If you are interested in donating materials or experience, please visit the shop to speak with our staff or contact our Executive Director, Noah Silverman, at email@example.com.
- Labor and materials to build a small office including assorted lumber for framing, drywall, light fixtures, electrical wiring and paint
- Phil Spoke Cutting Tool
- Hot water heater for the bathroom
- Industrial-sized swamp cooler
- Spotify Premium monthly subscription!
- Rags – This is a continuous need as we use rags for cleaning our shop and the bicycles
- Office supplies (letter-size printer paper, HP 950/951 printer ink, envelopes, stamps, etc.)